No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Board Bigwig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

at present , I am using email hosted on linux servers running sendmail and SquirelMail as the client (when not using pine).
Thing is , I want more flexibility in my grouping.
For instance, my boss sends me an email about a client. I want to be able to view this email in a branch of 'boss missive' and in a branch of 'client A issues' with only 1 copy of the email being stored.

Back in the old days, I recall a PIM where I could assign tags to a message and be able to set up views. I don't want to use a desktop PIM since I want to be able to access these email stores from several locations. A CRM would be way overkill for this.

Are there such things as online flexible views PIM that could snarf up standard UNIX mailboxes?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users