• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,067 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:53 PM

I just got my update last night on my phone and I am really enjoying the new look of the Android Market. I do not think I would ever buy a movie but it is still neat that you can.http://googlemobile....hones-with.htmlThere is a nice video on that post showing off the market and its new features.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/Archlinux G+/Configs/PGP Key π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#2 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,522 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

:) Awesome!Will skip the movie of course on my connection LOL!
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#3 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,067 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

View PostLilBambi, on Aug 12 2011, 01:04 PM, said:

Will skip the movie of course on my connection LOL!
Darn V*****n :thumbsdown:
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/Archlinux G+/Configs/PGP Key π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users