28 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   =kick=

=kick=

New Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 04:12 PM

hi i think they they been delt with except one  under -kick-thankyou B)

#27 OFFLINE   Skitterbug

Skitterbug

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

Just wanted to say that I liked what I'd read after I was directed here by another member - so I signed on.  :D I decided to 'ramble' around a little bit first to try and get a feel for the forum and how it worked. It seems very organized and well moderated. So I finally got brave and made my very first post in "Water Cooler"  by expressing "three little words".  :happyroll: I think another one of my hang out spots will be "All Things Mac" since I brought an iMac home to join my older XP PC. I am also curious about Linux and figure I have an old box I could use for experimenting, so that will be an excellent topic too. And I feel certain all the rest of the forum's topics will be very helpful as well. Thanks for a place that I hope becomes "home" to me!  :hug: PS: And thank you to Scot, for the three welcoming and explaining emails that you sent when I had a couple of questions! I appreciate your caring! :thumbup: SmilesSkitterbug

#28 OFFLINE   Temmu

Temmu

The Assimilator

• Forum MVP
  • 11,878 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:56 AM

hope your stay is long, profitable, and pleasant! :happyroll:
Posted Image

#29 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,558 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 11:00 PM

Welcome Skitterbug! :thumbsup:Great to have you here!Missed your post earlier, but saw it tonight.We've already chatted once in another topic, but I thought I would welcome you here to the 'Coola' too!
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users