Welcome Guests!

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Welcome to Guests visiting the Forums!Just wanted to take a moment to welcome those who are visiting.It is great to see so many dropping by to check out the SFNL Forums.Of course, we hope, at some time, you might want join in the fun and post your thoughts in the Forum Topics you might be interested in.If not, that's fine too ... I just wanted to take a moment to welcome each and every person visiting as a Guest.You are always welcome here. B)

:angry: I've noticed over the last three or four days that there have been over forty guests sometimes both here and on Lockergnome forums, anyone know what's going on?

:angry: I've noticed over the last three or four days that there have been over forty guests sometimes both here and on Lockergnome forums, anyone know what's going on?
They're looking for meaningful answers, emanating from a friendly atmosphere. :o :angry:

I know we get a lot of guests here everytime Scot puts out a new newsletter. Now if we could only get them all to join.... :angry:

I dunno Joy..don't we get ticked when ours get hijacked :angry: think they just might react the same way :angry: ...I like what quint said...Don't know if it's true...But it sure did sound good..

Guest LilBambi
They're looking for meaningful answers, emanating from a friendly atmosphere.
quint ... I like that! :angry: Ryan is absolutely right ... we always get many visitors when Scot puts out a newsletter (and a great newsletter too I might add, as always) and that's why I thought it was a good time to post the welcome here in the 'Coola' :angry: Scot has definitely given us all a great place to hang out :o

Fran quote:

Scot has definitely given us all a great place to hang out
An excellent point, Fran, which seems to infer: "SFNLF is the cure for aimlessly wandering the WWW". :angry:

SonicDragon
"SFNLF is the cure for aimlessly wandering the WWW"
I think your should start advertising that Scot. Make a fortune with the miracle cure! :D

SFNL is the cure for hopelessly boring sanity. Join many skilled wizards, court jesters and knights of the realm at a festival extrodinaire!As we experience the renaissance of communications, join us at the festival! (Bring your own turkey legs and ale).

We need a short enough slogan that we can talk Scot into having it tatoo'd on his arm when the 10,000 member signs up. So what's that very last rule again?...

All new members shall send, via Paypal, $5 to all the members registered before them.
So let's see...10,000 X $5...ooooohhhhhh, big payday's a commin...WHAT???...we dropped that rule??...when??...I didn't get to vote... <_<

• 1 year later...
I know we get a lot of guests here everytime Scot puts out a new newsletter.  Now if we could only get them all to join.... :huh:
I joined the forum because of the newsletter. B) My first post was in the Linux forum and it was answered promptly by Sonic Dragon, Bruno & Teacher who helped me get started with Linux. >_< :hmm: :lol:

HA HA!!Another victim of the Highlander trap.  Now the forum, and better yet Linux, has you hooked. :lol:    :hmm:  B)
One does NOT get hooked on Linux Jeber...One CATCHES it and can't get rid of it. :w00tx100:Now I gotta go and look at my 'other' Linux forum... and after that I'll probably look at my other..other one too. >_<

James M. Fisher
HA HA!!Another victim of the Highlander trap.  Now the forum, and better yet Linux, has you hooked.  :hmm:    >_<  B)
My name is James Fisher and I too am a victim of the "Highlander trap". :lol:

HA HA!!Another victim of the Highlander trap.  Now the forum, and better yet Linux, has you hooked.   :huh:    >_<  B)
Forum, yes I'm hooked... :hmm: Linux, not really, I still fall back to Win XP to do a lot of graphic things with Photoshop and Coreldraw mainly. The Gimp is ok but... :'(One thing I do like is Ximian Evolution I prefer this than Outlook. :lol:

• 5 months later...
They're looking for meaningful answers, emanating from a friendly atmosphere. :D  ;)

hi peeps new member herei was on here last night and... err well ...i realised it was a fountain of knowledge :P ive been a member of another forum just for slackware and didnt get any help at all :wacko: i found answers here that ive been googling for months!keep up the excellent work!B) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:ps i had trouble registering and i believe i registered 3 times :thumbsup: could a mod remove the other accounts plz Edited by =kick=

• 2 years later...

Just wanted to say that I liked what I'd read after I was directed here by another member - so I signed on. :D I decided to 'ramble' around a little bit first to try and get a feel for the forum and how it worked. It seems very organized and well moderated. So I finally got brave and made my very first post in "Water Cooler" by expressing "three little words". :happyroll: I think another one of my hang out spots will be "All Things Mac" since I brought an iMac home to join my older XP PC. I am also curious about Linux and figure I have an old box I could use for experimenting, so that will be an excellent topic too. And I feel certain all the rest of the forum's topics will be very helpful as well. Thanks for a place that I hope becomes "home" to me! :hug: PS: And thank you to Scot, for the three welcoming and explaining emails that you sent when I had a couple of questions! I appreciate your caring! :thumbup: SmilesSkitterbug

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LilBambi

Welcome Skitterbug! :thumbsup:Great to have you here!Missed your post earlier, but saw it tonight.We've already chatted once in another topic, but I thought I would welcome you here to the 'Coola' too!