^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

AdamI have it on good authority that you are about to reach the 1/4 century mark.....Happy Birthday!!OwynHope you have a wonderful birthday. We miss you!birthday_penguin_300.jpg

Thanks guys....... I am firing up the grill, already have plenty of coals, and probably a half gallon of lighter fluid soaking in. B)

Guest LilBambi

I forgot what the date was today!! Should have looked on the main page when I was here earlier! Doh! ;) Happy Birthday Adam!!Happy Birthday Owyn!!Have a great day!Adam -- Glad you had a successful lighting of the Barbie! B)

Thanks Quint, Jan, Joy, Peachy, Adam, Bruno, Reajan.I think Bruno is trying to send me Happy Birthday 49 times today. I think he is up to 39 now. :whistling: You folks are the best!

Guest LilBambi
julia.jpg :'( Have a great day!(not exactly true purple ... but ornamental crab apple in bloom is a beautiful sight! It's from our tree when it was in bloom this spring. Hope you enjoy it Julia.)

Thanks Fran and Breach!Fran, you know you have seen me wear that exact shade. Funny you should remember that. :clap: