Any Field Results/Opinions on Android 4.4.3 yet??

jolphil

Hi out there..

My tablet still has 4.4.2 and 4.4.3 has been released ..My question is "how does the newest version compare to KitKat 4.4.2"

If folks that have upgraded already could state their device, and any results that they may have noticed..That will

help the rest of us out there that are trying to make a decision one way or the other to update or wait.

My Device is N7 2013 and kit kat is working very well for me..

Thank you all

jolphil

Edit 6/10/14 3:26PM Google just sent 4.4.3 (KTU84L) to central Florida.. Approx 94MB download and the install took about 10 minutes including a reboot..Everything seemed to go well and I did a Cache Partition wipe to remove all the old files associated with 4.4.2.. Rebooted and did a quick check and everything seems to work . Time will tell, if I find something wrong I will report back.

Edited by jolphil

securitybreach

Yup, I have 4.4.3 on both my phone and my tablet. It works beautifully but it is not really a true full release as it is mainly just bug fixes and security fixes for 4.4.2.

http://bgr.com/2014/...date-changelog/

Nexus 4: No noticeable difference

Nexus 7: No noticeable difference