Thanks for all the fish.

abarbarian

I have spent the day doing final research and printing out wiki portions and am going to try a fresh install of Arch.

With.

LVM

GPT

Grub 2

E17

Thought about full encryption :medic:

If I do not survive.

White scented lilies would be fine for the memorial service.

:w00tx100:

Well I have made some good progress and learnt some new stuff and had a lot of fun. Been a bit of a slog through loads of wiki's to collate all the info needed and had loads of run throughs which have still not got me a running system. :D

Fish are very slippery creatures :whistling:

Guest LilBambi

Yes, certainly the real aquatic fish are! And getting that elusive system installed can be nearly as bad for sure!

Hope it eventually works out for you! :thumbsup:

Yup yer right. Funnily enough yesterday I was cutting up a side of fresh salmon to freeze and I'd swear the darn thing was still alive it slithered around so much. :rolleyes:

Well after an epic battle it looks like the barbarian has suffered a major defeat. After a total of twenty bloody skirmishes the barbarian has thrown in the towel.

It seems as though the combined might of the opposing forces made up of factions the, LVM, GPT and GRUB2 battled under the ARCH WIKI banner were just too much for the Barbarian.

It was the skilful use of the old penguin tactic The Red Herring Minefield that won the day for the AW.

It did look at one stage that the Barbarian had won the day. However AW had laid a sneaky trap by waving the "rescue >" flag and as the Barbarian rushed forward he was nudged into the Missing Piece Minefield.

Despite a brave effort to take the battle to an alternate reality where GPT forces do not exist. After a couple of skirmishes the Barbarian retreated to lick his wounds.

So the final score was,

Barbarian -- NIL

Arch Wiki -- Twenty

B)

Wow! That was an exciting review. I can't wait for the movie. Who are you getting to play the Barbarian? This guy?

Conan.jpg

God does not do movies anymore. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

V.T. Eric Layton

I hear he's going to be on The Biggest Loser next season. The Flabbynator. ;)

arnold-schwarzenegger-fat-head-i16.jpg

Poor Arnold. Not everyone can be Jack Lalaine.

jack-lalanne-at-71.jpg