[ News ] AirPort Express, AirTunes

Arena2045

Apple just introduced a new wireless base-station, the AirPort Express with AirTunes. The AirPort Express base-station is a 802.11g mobile station that plugs directly into the wall, and provided wireless internet access and USB printing. It's small form factor makes it great for: laptop users on the go, extending existing AirPort wireless networks as a bridge, and with AirTunes it allows you to listen to your iTunes music library on any set of speakers connected to the AirPort Express station.I ordered one and can't wait for it to arrive. I just recently set up a AirPort Extreme wireless network to share my satellite internet connection, and this will allow for better signal strength where ever I plug in the AirPort Express base-station, and will let me listen to my music in any room...emrys-cc_s.jpg

SonicDragon

oh! cool. this must be an early present to keep us tied over till Apple's WWDC ;) 21 days... ;)------------------Very nice site by the way. i love the design!