XP Professional and Safe mode keeps restarting

zillah

HiI have got a desktop with win XP Professional SP3 installed ,,,,it is working fine in normal mode.I was trying to access the XP professional in the safe mode (just for testing purpose,,,,) I can see the login screen for the administrator account but whenever I typed the password it keeps getting restarted (i.e. I can not log in the safe mode)I tried as well : “ Safe mode with networking “ ,,,,still same problem.How can I overcome this issueThanks

HiI have got a desktop with win XP Professional SP3 installed ,,,,it is working fine in normal mode.I was trying to access the XP professional in the safe mode (just for testing purpose,,,,) I can see the login screen for the administrator account but whenever I typed the password it keeps getting restarted (i.e. I can not log in the safe mode)I tried as well : “ Safe mode with networking “ ,,,,still same problem.How can I overcome this issueThanks
Hi,I did a google and found many with a similar problem..This site shows various ways to get into the safe mode..The last looks interesting..Worth a try..Good LuckThis is the site Herejolphil Edited by jolphil