I Have Reupped with ESET

raymac46

Went with a 2 year deal and saved about 15%. I figured it's worth it, since ESET gives fine protection and does so without messing up Malware Bytes or video driver updates. It stays out of the way very well unless needed. Also licence extension was fast and accurate. After my headaches with Bitdefender, ESET is really great.

• Like 4

I've had various versions of ESET on my mother's windows machine for years now, and I've always been very satisfied. She's also had no viral infestations despite constant use of Facebook. Probably helps that I also installed MalwareBytes and have her on a limited user account with no knowledge of the admin password, but I still think ESET deserves a lot of the credit.

• Like 3

ESET has changed the name of its security suite from ESET Smart Security to ESET Internet Security. I have downloaded and installed the new suite on my Windows machines. One difference I see is how you configure the Firewall to deal with other devices on your LAN.

• Like 2