These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. Note in particular that an exploit for CVE-2016-7892 exists in the wild, and is being used in limited, targeted attacks against users running Internet Explorer (32-bit) on Windows.
If you use the download center, uncheck any unnecessary extras.
- Non-IE Plugin (Opera, Firefox, Etc.): http://download.macr...r_24_plugin.exe
- Flash Player For Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and earlier: http://download.macr...24_active_x.exe
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows RT 8.1 and Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player is now a security bulletin rather than a security advisory and is distributed via the normal Windows Update channel.
- Flash Player Uninstaller: http://download.macr...lash_player.exe
- Adobe AIR: http://get.adobe.com/air/