• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Temmu

Temmu

The Assimilator

• Forum MVP
  • 12,543 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 12:56 PM

can anyone provide an exact link to the mozilla site where a current stable version is?i am running:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030320 Phoenix/0.5i posted this Q before, but can't find it using search...thanks!
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 12:57 PM

Right here:http://texturizer.ne...d/download.html

#3 OFFLINE   Stryder

Stryder

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 01:20 PM

http://www.mozilla.o...jects/firebird/The "milestone" download is where you will find the current stable release. Just scroll down a little and you will see in big black letters "DOWNLOAD". In the paragraph under that you will see linked text to "nightly builds" and "milestones" among other links. But "milestones" is what you want.

#4 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 01:26 PM

The milestone build is older than the one Temmu is currently using...   They haven't released any official "Stable" builds since the March 20th build, but I've been running the May 4th build since I got it and haven't run into any stability problems with it...  It's run great on both my Windows systems...

#5 OFFLINE   Stryder

Stryder

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 01:55 PM

Thanks Ryan. I did not check the link....i just (gasp) assumed. Which we all know that assuming only makes an.....  B)

#6 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 02:17 PM

No prob... You can download the nightly builds from the mozilla link too...  I believe they take you to the same place...  I would assume (there we go again B) ) that the new stable release 0.6 should be coming soon... it was supposed to be out by now, but I know they had some problems with their windows builder....

#7 OFFLINE   Temmu

Temmu

The Assimilator

• Forum MVP
  • 12,543 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 02:36 PM

thanks Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4b) Gecko/20030511 Mozilla Firebird/0.6 B)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users