Your favorite Mac apps

Jeber

Now that I'm on a Mac full-time both at home (Mac Mini/Snow Leopard) and at work (G5 Mac/Leopard) I'm curious as to what your favorite, must-have, Mac apps are. When I set up my netbook with Windows 7 there were a few apps like irfanview and WinPatrol I installed right away. I'm really sad that there's no version of irfanview for Mac. So are there apps you install right away when you first start up your new Mac?

Adium..... Multi protocol IM client.....X-Chat Aqua- IRC clientSound Studio- audio recording app. Intermediate level audio recording. great for podcasting.Hulu Desktop. "Nuff said.:(

I've got Handbrake for ripping DVDs for my iPhone or iPad) Little Snitch as an outbound "firewall", Firefox for the occasional web site that doesn't like Safari, SplashID for securely keeping password, logins, etc. on both my iPhone and iMac, and Evernote for syncing notes between my iPhone, iPad, and iMac. If I think of any others, I'll add to the list.

Guest LilBambi

AdiumLittle Snitch (pay to play)SnapNDrag for creating screenshotsSmultron text editorTexEdit Plus text editorTextWrangler text editorVienna RSS readerTransmit (FTP software - pay to play)Firefox and ThunderbirdInkscape (requires X11)The GiMP (requires X11)X-Chat AquaOpenOffice.orgStanzacalibreSimpleCSSPaparazzi!iResizerJAlbumStyleMaster (pay to play, has a trial)ImageTricksSeashoreBurnSayIt SaveItvlc (video lan client)MPlayer OS X 2AudacityVoxAudion Free and Pro availableSmell-O-Mints (periodic chart)Sudoku Epic (pay to play)Azkend (pay to play - also has appstore app)Smack Mahjong (pay to play)Zuma Deluxe (pay to play)Peggle (pay to play - also has appstore app)BeJeweled 2 (pay to play - also has appstore app)OtisKlondike ForeverPac The Man XFrozen BubbleDOSBOXOnyXCarbon Copy Cloner (backup software)Will have to come back and add links to more of them after a bit