• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   raymac46

raymac46

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

I have one of those Lenovo Yoga 3 tablets that came with Android Lollipop on it. Recently the tablet upgraded to Marshmallow.
Suddenly my Kobo and Amazon video apps wouldn't work. When I tried to log in all I got was a blank screen and no text box. Annoying.
Now all is well and I can use both apps again. I just don't understand tablets.
Posted Image

Registered Linux User 445659

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,103 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:42 PM

Well the apps were probably updated and that probably fixed the issues.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 OFFLINE   raymac46

raymac46

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

Either that or Lenovo patched Android. Whatever happened is good though. At least I can read my e-books again.
Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,103 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

View Postraymac46, on 30 January 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

Either that or Lenovo patched Android. Whatever happened is good though. At least I can read my e-books again.

Well you would of noticed that as it would of prompted you to reboot to install a system update.

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#5 OFFLINE   raymac46

raymac46

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Must have been an app update then. Curious that both got fixed at the same time.
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,103 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:58 PM

Yeah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users