4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

Posted Image

Like WinPatrol the first version of DroidPatrol will be a simple application. New features will be created and added to DroidPatrol so that our new app will soon provide the main WinPatrol feature of letting you know if unexpected changes occur to your Android device.  One of the benefits of the Google Marketplace is that updates can be provided automatically.

Posted Image

More at Bits from Bill: DroidPatrol Provides PLUS Info for only $1.99
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

Very nice Corrine, I may have to check it out :thumbsup:I currently use Eset Mobile Security https://market.andro...e=search_result but I may get this app as well and try it out.Also, here is the direct market link for DroidPatrol https://market.andro...e=search_result
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

Bill has plans to add more features to DroidPatrol.   As he wrote in response to a question in the Fans of WinPatrol group in on Facebook:

You don't need a PLUS code although I did include a feature to store your name and code in case you lose it.Currently, the only feature is access to the PLUS library but new features will be added as soon as I complete them. Ultimately, DroidPatrol will contain real-time security features but may not be $1.99 in the future. So now's a good time to buy. :thumbsdown:
DroidPatrol Support:  http://www.droidpatr...om/support.html
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#4 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

That is awesome! :thumbsdown:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#5 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

Thanks for the updated info Corrine!! :thumbsdown:
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users