Thunderbird Build 5/27!

GolfProRM

Just wanted to fill everyone in about at new build of Thunderbird that was released on 5/27. They changed the interface a bit and made a few fixes!Here's the post that Mscott (tbird programmer) posted on the boards

Found at:http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/nig...003-05-27-trunkThanks to macrxnapa for donating the Mach-O build.Thanks to andred as always for donating the linux build.This build contains:1) New mail 3-pane toolbar icons from Arvid!2) Support for showing 'small icons' in the mail 3-pane window via the Customize Toolbars dialog.3) Support for hiding / showing toolbar text in the mail 3-pane window via the customize Toolbars dialog.4) New look for the folder pane and address book directory pane5) Throbber from the Mozilla Firebird Qute theme has been brought over.6) Font prefs dialog should be working again for those of you that had a XUL parsing error in the last build. It still takes a long time to paint the font panel. Bug has been filed in bugzilla.
Seems to be running quite well on my system... will hopefully get a full report/review done this weekend! :)

I'm still not sure about the new menubar... I kinda liked the old one better. :(Anyway... I was hoping to write some reviews of this (and Firebird) this weekend, but dunno if it'll happen... Just got done helping a friend dig post holes for a new fence... then have to spend some time with the parents. :unsure:

I'm still not sure about the new menubar...  I kinda liked the old one better. :(Anyway... I was hoping to write some reviews of this (and Firebird) this weekend, but dunno if it'll happen...  Just got done helping a friend dig post holes for a new fence...  then have to spend some time with the parents. B)
We need your reviews, Ryan. :unsure: This will help:FSLO-1054414904-21852.jpeg :angry:

Thanks quint... too bad the holes are already dug.... of course my shoulders and back hurt now :(Now for a nice easy night of Magic: The Gathering B)