#26 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

My latest screenshot of my Nexus 7:

Posted Image

BTW each of the text icons are folders with multiple apps in each and the Home icon is my app menu.

CM10 Nightly Rom: http://get.cm/?devic...er&type=nightly
Faux 123 Kernel (1.7ghz max and 100mhz min): http://forum.xda-dev...ghlight=faux123
Apex Pro Launcher/ Beta version: https://play.google....her.pro
Conky? Widget: https://play.google....id=jp.masaki.TW
PowerToggles: https://play.google....com.painless.pc
SimpleText (text folder icons): https://play.google....dphx.simpletext
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#27 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

Very cool stuff! :thumbsup:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#28 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostLilBambi, on 27 August 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Very cool stuff! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! B)

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#29 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

Showing off one the folders:

Posted Image

#30 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Cool! What's that Aldiko app? Looks like a book app. You know me and books LOL! Is that a Calibre like app for Android?
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#31 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostLilBambi, on 27 August 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

Cool! What's that Aldiko app? Looks like a book app. You know me and books LOL! Is that a Calibre like app for Android?

Yes, it is an ebook reader and:

Use it to browse and download from thousands of FREE classics and modern works and read them right on your Android Smartphones and tablets.

http://www.aldiko.com/

#32 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

Has a crapload of other features too: http://www.aldiko.com/features.html

#33 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Aldiko is a very nice app for sure. Very similar to several book reader apps for iOS too. :thumbsup:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#34 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hmm, I just looked through it again and it looks as though most of the books cost money. I have a couple of ebook reader on my android devices so I did not remember about Aldiko. I usually use these:

exPDF Reader Annotate version(Used most)
google-books
fbreader
Moon+ reader

#35 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Stanza allows you to bring in your own pdfs, text, epub, as long as they aren't encrypted. Only caveat is that you have to bring it in through a URL. Can also bring in Gutenberg files too and other locations.

Looked like that one allowed you to do that too, Josh. It's a very nice app.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#36 OFFLINE   Tushman

Tushman

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

The wallpaper on the most recent one (planet with the rings and the sun behind it) is nice.... is there a higher resolution available by chance?  or only on mobile phones?

Edited by Tushman, 30 August 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#37 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

View PostTushman, on 30 August 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

The wallpaper on the most recent one (planet with the rings and the sun behind it) is nice.... is there a higher resolution available by chance?  or only on mobile phones?

Well the sun part is a widget but yes, here is the wallpaper: http://www.graphiste...th_1440x900.jpg

Sorry, I missed your reply

#38 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

That looks like a Larry Niven scene if I ever saw one! :thumbsup:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#39 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

Here is a new screenshot of my Nexus 7:

Posted Image

Wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/YHffs.jpg

Posted Image

#40 OFFLINE   Tushman

Tushman

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Sweet.

#41 OFFLINE   Urmas

Urmas

GUI Penguin

• Forum Moderators
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Here is mine... nothing fancy. (Click for a full sized image.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Looks great Urmie!! :thumbup:

#43 OFFLINE   Urmas

Urmas

GUI Penguin

• Forum Moderators
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

The wallpaper I'm using is animated... the water surface takes its orders from "the gyroscope". The effect is slightly nauseating.

:w00tx100:

Posted Image

#44 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

View PostUrmas, on 07 October 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

The wallpaper I'm using is animated... the water surface takes its orders from "the gyroscope". The effect is slightly nauseating.

:w00tx100:

Yeah,  I used that wallpaper on my first Android tablet (ViewSonic Gtablet) a few years ago. Nice wallpaper but I am not much on the animated wallpaper anymore.

#45 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

Hey Urmie! Great to see ya! Nice wallpaper!
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#46 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

Posted Image

Dunno why the Conky? app shows Arm 7 instead of Arm 9. Its only a visual error as that part does nothing but still.  

Hmm wonder how hard it would be to change that?

#47 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Android 4.2.1 on my Nexus 7 with Apex Launcher and Faux123 Kernel:

Posted Image

#48 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

This is my iPhone lockscreen wallpaper from one of our trips to New River Gorge in West Virginia.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#49 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,243 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Very nice!!!

#50 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users