Photo

Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Plus USB Device and/or SD Card

Yesterday, 12:55 PM

Posted by Corrine in All Things Windows
Microsoft published support bulletin, Windows Update blocked because of drive reassignment yesterday.  The issue is as follows:

Inappropriate drive reassignment can occur on eligible computers that have an external USB device or SD memory card attached during the installation of the May 2019 update. For this reason, these computers are currently blocked from receiving the May 2019 Update. This generates the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section if the upgrade is tried again on an affected computer.
Although the issue will be resolved in a future servicing update for Windows 10, the simple workaround is to remove the external media and restart the May 2019 Update installation.

39 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Be thankful for what we've got

22 Apr 2019

Posted by sunrat in Bruno's All Things Linux
We Have Everything We Need And Should Be Thankful...The Rest Is Just Excuses

We are indeed blessed to have Linux.

Excuse me while I vent for just a minute here. I have been thinking about this for a while now, and tonight I was sitting here jamming music on Amarok, one of the long-forgotten but truly amazing projects to ever come out of the KDE Community. And I thought, how blessed are we?

I mean if there's something you want to do on Linux, you can do it. And if you say you cannot, it's merely an excuse and a rehashing of old ideologies or technical limitations that no longer can possibly hold any merit.

PS. my title is a slight twist on a Massive Attack song in case you missed the reference. ;)

216 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by ebrke )

Photo

Spring RunOff

22 Apr 2019

Lots of snow melt and quite a bit of rain over the weekend has the river and falls in Almonte really rockin' this year.

Posted Image

Posted Image

118 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by raymac46 )

Latest Discussions

Site Navigation

Online Users

0 members, 80 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Bing, Google

Portal v1.1.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS