162 replies to this topic

#151 OFFLINE   Plukaduk

Plukaduk

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

Forgot to add it is a Android Oppo F1 phone, with Nova Prime loader and the icons are from the Sphere theme. Fractal wall papers come separate at the Play Store.

#152 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,239 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Nice, I have been using Nova Prime for years now..
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#153 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum MVP
  • 20,586 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

My mobile desktop...

Posted Image

:hysterical:

#154 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,239 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:54 PM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 13 February 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

My mobile desktop...

Posted Image

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#155 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,239 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:59 PM

MIne:

Posted Image

#156 OFFLINE   zlim

zlim

It's me, plodr

• Forum MVP
  • 6,909 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:01 PM

I think our phones are older than Eric's.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image

#157 OFFLINE   ebrke

ebrke

Board Bigwig

• Forum MVP
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

AT&T has refused to let me keep phones like yours, Liz. They forced me to upgrade last year saying they wouldn't support my 5-year-old phone any longer; however, it was just before they announced you would have to start paying for your phone, and they upgraded me free. It's still a dumb phone, however.
Registered Linux User 344759

#158 OFFLINE   zlim

zlim

It's me, plodr

• Forum MVP
  • 6,909 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:59 PM

I pay $80/year to Virgin Mobile. They no longer offer that plan. I told my husband he has to start using my flip phone because I have so much money accumulated that I won't be able to top it off next year because VM limits you to $400.

If I can't top off, I lose the phone, Then I'd need to get a $35/month plan for things I have no need of like text and data. I might go the smartphone route in the future but I'm not ready at this point.
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image

#159 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,239 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:37 PM

Latest screenshot:  LG G5 -- Android 7.0 -- Nova Launcher Prime

Posted Image   Posted Image   

Wallpaper: https://i.imgur.com/AGzOrsH.jpg

Icons link (they're free): https://play.google....en.flight&hl=en

#160 OFFLINE   Dr. J

Dr. J

Post Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:53 AM

Here's my Nova Launcher (the free version) running on a Galaxy S5 with Android 6.0.1 ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Dr. J, 20 February 2017 - 06:53 AM.

/usr/bin/drinking
~/hungover

#161 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,239 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:05 AM

Nice :thumbsup:

#162 OFFLINE   Plukaduk

Plukaduk

Multithreader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

I have finally got an icon set I like to use with Nova Prime called Krom.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#163 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:26 PM

Looks nice :thumbsup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users