Jump to content


Testing foreign symbol display


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   zlim

zlim

    It's me, plodr

  • Forum MVP
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:53 PM

é  ô   Ω  £  €

seems to display properly
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

    Nocturnal Slacker

  • Forum Admins
  • 21,541 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 04:38 PM

Looks just like this to me...

é  ô   Ω  £  €

#3 ONLINE   zlim

zlim

    It's me, plodr

  • Forum MVP
  • 7,157 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:29 AM

I don't have a problem here or at 2 other forums. I did have a problem at 1 small, obscure, under the radar forum. The webmaster told me which forums to test. This place was one. After I tested, he did this

Quote

I added the following line to the page header.
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

Now all is well at all forums.
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users