Photo

Web-based Outlook Email: Unable to insert addressees

Today, 07:00 PM

Posted by Purhonen in All Things Windows
Just today tried to send an email using my web-based Outlook email account (outlook.live.com; my address is xxxxxxxx@msn.com).
When I began typing a name in the TO: field the list of addressees which fit what I had thus far typed did come up in a list as usual, but when I clicked on the one I wanted nothing happened and nothing was inserted in the TO: field.
Now if I placed the cursor and clicked in the TO: field the characters that I had typed appear and not the email address of the person which I had selected in the list.
I tried sending an email to one of my other accounts just to see if it would send, it would not. I even manually typed the email address in the TO: field and still no go.
Baffled, need help.
Steve

7 Views · 2 Replies ( Last reply by Purhonen )

Photo

Linux Journal folds

03 Dec 2017

Posted by Peachy in Bruno's All Things Linux
Sad news. After 24 years Linux Journal has ceased operations. I've been a digital subscriber for the past 5 years and it is sad to see them quit.

819 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by securitybreach )

Photo

Destination Linux EP47 - Dolphin Oracle of MX Linux

02 Dec 2017

Posted by securitybreach in Bruno's All Things Linux
I heard this podcast the other day and thought it was pretty interesting and since I know there are some of us here that use MX Linux (and AntiX), so I figured I would share it. Enjoy

I listened to it via a podcast app that is really nice called DoggCatcher. It is for android and has been around since 2010.

628 Views · 0 Replies

Latest Discussions

Site Navigation

Online Users

1 members, 64 visitors and 0 anonymous users

sunrat, Bing, Google, Yahoo

Portal v1.1.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS