Black Viper is back

RichNRockville

RichNRockville

Black Viper, which used to be one of the finest free sites for windows users to find out how to configure their systems is back as of 7 March 2007http://www.blackviper.com/"Wednesday, March 7, 2007 @ 2:26 PM PSTBlack Viper is back! Yes, this is the "real" Black Viper. Soon, the world will know exactly what happened to me as well as many questions I am sure everyone has. Until then, here is some answers to questions that people may be asking themselves:"(quoted from his web site..)He was one of the most quoted sites for windows xp and earlier on how to configureyour winows system. Straight shooter site well worth the time to look at.He says that his Vista configuration and explanation files will be coming shortly.Rich

Black Viper, which used to be one of the finest free sites for windows users to find out how to configure their systems is back as of 7 March 2007
Was it Black Viper that came up with the post SP2 hack to increase the max connections in XP? Microsoft set it to 10, BV had a file to set it to 50? Am I remembering the same guy?

Ah, the honeymoon must be over. BlackViper got married and moved. Maybe now he is finally "allowed" to tinker with the computer. I'm just kidding guys. My hubby puts up with my computer fixation because he knows when he has a problem, there is a good chance that I might be able to solve it.

At the time of writing this post, BV's site seems to be slow in loading.Must be his old fan club rushing to break down the door... :devil:

The site is still relevant for today IMO. In hindsight, I'm glad I printed out the Service guide for the occasions I need to tweak a friend's system. Printed guides will always be available when online ones die... :pirate:

Guest LilBambi

Very true! I did the same thing LOL!Glad I did since the site was down for a long time (in Internet time). ;)It's great that he's back! :pirate:

I actually saved the web page with all the 2K info on it now. I wish I had done that earlier. Live and learn. Two years is a long time to wait!

I actually saved the web page with all the 2K info on it now. I wish I had done that earlier. Live and learn. Two years is a long time to wait!
It has been available on Majorgeeks since his site went dark. :whistling:

Thanks. The problem is I don't run XP. :huh: I guess I'll save my downloaded page - it has the 2K services on it.If BlackViper goes walkabout again and anyone needs the 2K page, yell and I will upload it somewhere on email it.