• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   raymac46

raymac46

Board Bigwig

• Forum MVP
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

Hard to believe but I have been running ESET Smart Security on my Windows PCs for a year now. After all my hassles with Bitdefender- licensing, blocking driver updates, crashing my system, blocking VirtualBox - it has been nothing but smooth sailing with ESET. No problems with running it alongside Malware Bytes either.
I have signed up for another year. I know you can get security stuff for free but ESET is good enough to pay for. Thanks to everyone here who recommended it to me.

Edited by raymac46, 02 February 2017 - 07:40 PM.

Posted Image

Registered Linux User 445659

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,506 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:47 PM

Indeed, Eset is awesome!!! :thumbsup:
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 20,806 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:47 AM

Absolutely! Were I to actually require anti-virus/malware again some day, I would surely consider nothing other than ESET.

#4 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,506 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:53 AM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 03 February 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

Absolutely! Were I to actually require anti-virus/malware again some day, I would surely consider nothing other than ESET.

Well I mainly just use it on my android phone
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#5 OFFLINE   ebrke

ebrke

Board Bigwig

• Forum MVP
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

It's been great on my mom's laptop(s) since 2009.
Registered Linux User 344759

#6 OFFLINE   Peachy

Peachy

Anarquista De Sartorial

• Forum Moderators
  • 5,408 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:36 PM

Been running ESET since version 4. Best anti-virus/host firewall I've ever used.

'freedom...is actually the reason that men live together in political organisations at all. Without it, political life as such would be meaningless. The raison d'Être of politics is freedom, and its field of experience is action'.
My Flickr Photo Blog Posted Image
del.icio.us bookmarks Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users