Photo

Pale Moon Version 28.1.0 Released

Today, 11:35 AM

Posted by Corrine in Social Media
Pale Moon version 28.1.0 has been released.  This update is considered a major update, focused on performance and security as well as some regression and bug fixes.

To get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window.  Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.

Release Notes

1 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

Adobe Reader DC and Acrobat DC Critical Security Updates Released

Yesterday, 12:32 PM

Posted by Corrine in Security & Networking
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat DC for Windows and Macintosh.  These updates are rated as critical and important.  Successful exploitation could lead to arbitrary code execution in the context of the current user.

Release date:  September 19, 2018
Vulnerability identifier: APSB18-34
Platform: Windows and Macintosh

Reader DC and Acrobat DC were updated to version 2018.011.20063. Update checks can be manually activated by choosing Help > Check for Updates.

Reader DC and other versions are available here:  https://www.adobe.co...latform=Windows
    Acrobat DC for Windows is available here:  http://www.adobe.com...orm=Windows¬†¬†

Note: UNcheck any pre-checked additional options presented with the update. They are not part of the software update and are completely optional.

Security Bulletin

36 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

LXQt in Arch

15 Sep 2018

Posted by raymac46 in Bruno's All Things Linux
Since HJ and I have been playing around with Sparky Linux and I sorta like the LXQt desktop I thought I would try it out in Arch Linux.
All I needed was to install the lxqt group and the oxygen-icons from the Arch repos and then choose LXQt from the menu on the lightdm greeter and I was in business. Loads and runs rapidly here too. It's probably a good choice on this old laptop.

142 Views · 14 Replies ( Last reply by raymac46 )

Latest Discussions

Site Navigation

Online Users

0 members, 63 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo

Portal v1.1.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS