Happy Holidays!

Guest LilBambi

And here's something sweet: after all those years of hosting Thanksgiving dinners, we now go to my daughter's house -- she gets to do most of the work, trying hard to best momma. Ms. BB makes a couple pumpkin pies, I bring a couple J's, done!

Have a good one, everybody.

Guest LilBambi

hanukkah-h51.jpg

Absolutely Corrine!

With the holidays being so close this year, it's good to get them both in there!

BTW: Added the original Alice's Restaurant video link from Vimeo above as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't post much, but I'm still lurking about. I really appreciate all of you - past and present, for all the help and just plain old chit-chat through the years.

• Like 2

securitybreach

YAY! It's almost time for Santa to appear. I'm expecting a big lottery win this time around. ;)

I'm still waiting on you to show up on your new bike with a briefcase full of money...... Lottery or bank job...

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

You know, I was thinking....

The only problem with "Happy Winter Holidays" is that even though it is still the holiday season in the southern hemisphere, it's not winter there. It's summer. ;)

I'm still waiting on you to show up on your new bike with a briefcase full of money...... Lottery or bank job...

Yeah, really. Either way would be fine with me. ;)

• Like 1

securitybreach

The only problem with "Happy Winter Holidays" is that even though it is still the holiday season in the southern hemisphere, it's not winter there. It's summer. ;)

Yup, I remember Christmas' in Florida when I was wearing shorts and a tanktop.

V.T. Eric Layton

Man! I was just getting ready to say how weird it was to see you here on a Saturday night, Josh. Then I realized that I had made a comment about Fran being here when she should be on the radio now. HA! It's Thursday night. I'm losing my mind. 44.gif

Yup, I remember Christmas' in Florida when I was wearing shorts and a tanktop.

Well. yeah... but I meant a little further south like Australia. :yes:

• Like 2

Guest LilBambi

Excellent point! Changed to simply Happy Holidays!

securitybreach

Man! I was just getting ready to say how weird it was to see you here on a Saturday night, Josh. Then I realized that I had made a comment about Fran being here when she should be on the radio now. HA! It's

Well actually I have been off for a few days this week. Back to work tomorrow...

I have skills that would be very useful for a job :whistling:

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Back to work tomorrow...

Oh, darn. :(

I have skills that would be very useful for a job :whistling:

What? Like personal motorcycle mechanic? Bodyguard? Like that? ;)

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

I love that little animate gif tree. I've had a copy of that on my systems and on my Photobucket for ages now. I don't know who originally made that thing, but it's wonderful! :)

securitybreach

Very nice gentlemen!! :thumbup:

I probably won't have a tree again this year. I do celebrate Xmas at different family member's houses but I do not do anything at my house. Maybe one day if I can find the right person, I can do the whole festive thing.

I welcome any suggestions or ideas.... heheh B)