I wanna be a Mac

Tushman

a body carved from a single piece of aluminum...wow.high strength, but at what cost?
Within the Pro lineup, the higher end models for as much as $2,200; the lower end models sell for about $1,200. Yes it's expensive, but the pro models have always cost more than their regular MacBooks and I think it's a much better value for the money. I've been shopping around for a regular windows laptop and I'm not at all thrilled with the recent offerings Dell, Toshiba, HP whatever... Whoever designed the keyboard layout on some of those models needs to find another line of work. They all suck. It's too bad, because I like Windows 7 and now, I'm probably looking at getting some type of a MacBook within a year.

• 1 month later...
Guest LilBambi

Can get a very nice MacBook Pro for $1499.99 at BestBuy.I was drooling over them the other day....have been setting up a lot of brand new Macs for clients of late! :hysterical:

• 5 months later...

I was in an Apple store the other day. Let's just say it's like a chocoholic visiting a Godiva shop. I wanted to play with everything. And now the newest models are slated to come out shortly. I can't afford the latest and greatest (Craigslist has been my best Mac buddy) but I can dream.

I can't afford the latest and greatest (Craigslist has been my best Mac buddy) but I can dream.
We could pool all money into a "dream" wish fund here at SNF and get a fancy new MacBook. We can all share it like a condo-time-sharing type of thing.My first $100 check is in the mail.....haha....Or better yet, why don't y'all send me your first $100. I've got a real *smart* investor who promises 20% ROI consistently. Edited by Tushman