New Apple iMacs to be Unveiled at October 23 Event?

apple event october 23 2012 imac ipad min nasdaq community

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

New Apple iMacs to be Unveiled at October 23 Event? - Nasdaq Community

Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) confirmed that it has a "little more to show" the public at its event next week. All signs indicate that the company will unveil the long-awaited iPad Mini, a seven-inch tablet designed to compete with Google's (NASDAQ: GOOG ) Nexus 7, Amazon's (NASDAQ: AMZN ) Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble's (NYSE: BKS ) Nook HD. Rumors suggest that Apple may plan to unveil other new products as well, including upgrades to the Mac Mini and a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display. The latter announcement seems far-fetched, as it could draw attention away from the 15-inch model. However, a new report indicates that Apple might be planning to upgrade the iMac before the end of 2012.

Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#2 OFFLINE   ross549

ross549

I live here.

• Forum MVP
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

I am skeptical that Apple would unveil a new iMac at this event unless something significant changes in the design. The iMac has been spec-bumped a few times already.

Adam
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeah, likely an additional version added to the mix for those who want an retina display with their iMac and can afford the luxury.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#4 OFFLINE   ross549

ross549

I live here.

• Forum MVP
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Retina display on the iMac? Hmm... I have my doubts. You just don't sit close enough to make it worthwhile, IMO......

Adam

#5 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 22,545 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:33 AM

Wow, just a little something more. LOL!

I want a new Mac Mini !!!  :D
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   bjf123

bjf123

Thread Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

I should just give Apple all my money.  I want an iPad mini, a new iMac, and the new 13" Retina display MacBook Pro.
Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

#7 OFFLINE   ross549

ross549

I live here.

• Forum MVP
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I am really liking the Mac minis.... :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: apple event, october 23, 2012, imac, ipad min, nasdaq, community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users