Free Microsoft e-Books

Corrine

The collection overlaps multiple technology areas: Office, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL Server, System Center, Visual Studio, Web Development, Windows, Windows Azure, and Windows Server.

Links here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mssmallbiz/archive/2013/06/18/huge-collection-of-free-microsoft-ebooks-for-you-including-office-office-365-sharepoint-sql-server-system-center-visual-studio-web-development-windows-windows-azure-and-windows-server.aspx

After seeing the above, although there is some overlap, I found a few others listed at here at the Hong Kong TechNet site: http://www.microsoft.com/hk/technet/ebook.aspx

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

ah well, not much for me this time.

Remember the 'candy' from the '70s and '80s that was marketed as a weight loss method?

Well, M.S might want to change their termonolgy

"Prism for the Windows Runtime: Developing a Windows Store business app using C#, XAML, and Prism "

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wish I could get that preview! I just don't have the bandwidth to download that just to get the eBook. :(

I can do that for you if you like. They ask for an e-mail so it would probably be best if I used one of yours if you want me to do that. :hug:

• Like 1

Guest LilBambi

Will send a PM.

Wait, need to use my Microsoft Account to download it. I will need to do it from a friend's house that has Cox Cable to download this so I can login and get it on my Microsoft account.

Thanks for offering though abarbarian!

Edited by LilBambi