MusicMatch 10 & ATL71.DLL

Rojoloho

I just attempted an upgrade of MusicMatch 9.0 to Version 10..Upgrade worked as advertised but the program will not run.Click the Icon and you get a momentary opening then it disappears..Rebooting is the only way to make it reappear, again momentarily..Tried several reinstalls with the same results..EMail to MusicMatch has generate no reply as of yet..The only clue is during the removal of the program..Receive a 'Error Message" that : ATL71.DLL file is missing and thatreinstalling the application may fix the problem...It doesn'tNow the question: This file is not on my system according to the search..View Hidden files enabled..Should it be ?? Can I downloaded it from Microsoft ??Any suggestion appreciated..

Seems I was there yesterday.. It must be my advanced age, but was unable to make sense of the page.. It sure doesn't seem like a place to get the missing DLL...

Problem Solved..Found a different Web Site to download Version 10 from..Installed cleanly and works as advertised..Would love to have one of you WIZARD's educate an old fool about the significance of (ATL's) Active Template Library.. especially ATL71.DLLHow bout It ??? B)

Gooood old CNET.. DownloadsAn email promoting media players.. A mention of MusicMatch 10 was magic to my ears..It's funny that the original bogus files came directly from MusicMatch..Two downloads from them, seem to indicate something is wrong with the source..Hopefully, they will respond to my Email this year...Can you tell me anything about ATL71.DLL ??Appreciate your listening !!

Can you tell me anything about ATL71.DLL ??
Other than it appears to a part of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET I can tell you that I don't have it on my XP Home SP2 system. B) I don't know a thing more about it. :) You could search the web for it or for Visual Studio or .NET and maybe get more info.Sorry.