Knoppix V3.4-2004-17

jodef

Can you believe it another update from distrowatch:

A new updated release of the Knoppix live CD is now available for your downloading pleasure. From the changelog: "V3.4-2004-05-16 (small updates). Kernel 2.6.6; harddisk installer (Fabian Franz) update; live installer (Fabian Franz) update; fixed knoppix-terminalserver boot-graphics; removed ipw2100 support in kernel 2.6.6 because it does not work there (gcc incompatibilities, changed kernel api)."
Apparently knoppix now running on 7 day release cycles :lol: :lol:D/l not yet on nluug.

LOL . . yep I was on distrowatch and thought: . . . . . again ?? Noooo ! . . . . . I will wait till 3.5 ;):D Bruno

linuxdude32
Apparently knoppix now running on 7 day release cycles :D  :)
:lol: It must be because I gave out free Knoppix CDs at the last KCC meeting. As soon as I give out a bunch, they start updating like crazy right after. :) Edited by linuxdude32

That's it Jason. What will we do with you? If you are really teh cause of these rampant updates I don't know whether to tell you to pass out more CDs or to stop? If you pass out more Cds then they will get more things fixed. If you stop, I won't have to burn as many CDs. :) Julia :)

linuxdude32
That's it Jason. What will we do with you?  If you are really teh cause of these rampant updates I don't know whether to tell you to pass out more CDs or to stop? If you pass out more Cds then they will get more things fixed.  If you stop, I won't have to burn as many CDs.  :)
The next time I do a batch, I'll give you warning so you know Knoppix updates are coming! :)