• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:43 AM

Pale Moon has been updated to version 27.9.0.

Note:  This is the last major development update for the v27 milestone (codenamed "Tycho").  After this, the focus will be for new features entirely on UXP and the new v28 milestone building on it. Version 27.9 will continue to be supported with security and stability updates for a while, but no major new features will be added from this point forward.

Release Notes
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#2 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:09 AM

hmmm, didn't get presented with this today.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#3 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 09:14 AM

Pale Moon has been updated to version 27.9.1.  This is a maintenance release.  

Release Notes

Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#4 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 12:04 PM

there is a patreon page for PaleMoon on. I don't use it as much as i used to, some addons i really do want for my browsing experience.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users