Finally, an internet saint

Do we really need this ?The Vatican is apparently ready to name Saint Isidore of Seville as patron saint of the internet. The Pope alone may name a patron saint, but St Isidore is receiving stiff opposition from Archangel Gabriel and Saint Alfonso Maa de Liguori, an 18th century poet.Read the full story Here :( Bruno

Would the Pope be running Linux or windows ? ;)IE or mozilla ? These are the questions I have . . . :( Bruno

I first thought it was a joke because as I followed the links through I came to a tongue in cheek site Lark News which goes so far as to have a "web page for the deaf". What a hoot. If you need a good laugh, go look at that one.

Where on my laptop am I going to be able to stick the little statuette? :D Will we pray to her or just send an IM?

Bummer, that's no good. Statuettes are traditional. Now-a-days it should be a bobble-head doll. That could be fun. :D

jbredmound

An icon will be added to your tool bar...click, and you are at the virtual altar. Please note however, that the icon will not be removable, even with a total reformat.

An icon will be added to your tool bar...click, and you are at the virtual altar.
I do like that idea. . . where will I do my confessions ? :D Bruno

An icon will be added to your tool bar...click, and you are at the virtual altar.
I do like that idea. . . where will I do my confessions ? :D Bruno
I thought that was what the water cooler was all about? Shovel?

SonicDragon
I first thought it was a joke because as I followed the links through I came to a tongue in cheek site Lark News which goes so far as to have a "web page for the deaf".  What a hoot.  If you need a good laugh, go look at that one.
LOL

SonicDragon
Yeah, like the little white Michelin Tire bobble head in that Michelin commercial on TechTV ;)
LOL. The guy starts flipping out on the thing and the michelin tire guy pulls up beside him!