Sniper Elite v2 - FREE!

abarbarian

abarbarian

About the Game

In the dark days of the end of World War Two amidst the ruins of Berlin, one bullet can change history…

Sniper Elite V2 is an award-winning and authentic World War II sniping experience. You are elite US sniper Karl Fairburne. Parachuted into Berlin amidst the Germans’ final stand, your mission is to prevent Nazi V2 rocket program technology from falling into the hands of the besieging Red Army. You must aid key scientists keen to defect to the US, and terminate those who would help the Russians.

Take advantage of authentic weaponry, learn how to stalk your targets, fortify your position, set up the shot, use your skill, patience and cunning to achieve your mission. Stealth gameplay is the key as you find yourself trapped between two desperate armies in a race against time.

Watch as the celebrated ‘bullet cam’ from Sniper Elite returns, bloodier and more gruesome than ever – skilful shots are rewarded with a slow-motion flight of the bullet, then targets are graphically rendered in X-Ray as the bullet enters and destroys your victim. Organs shred, bones splinter, teeth shatter, as the true impact of the sniper’s bullet is brought to life.

As World War Two ends and the Cold War begins, every shot counts. Use it wisely.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/63380/

Free for a very short time only. :Smiley-IPB-400:

abarbarian

missed it.

if you have a copy the site says share with friends... :o

Hard luck. I posted as soon as I saw it on the other place. Share it with your friends alludes to sharing the news.

If it is any consolation I earned my Novice Sniper badge this morning :Smiley-IPB-400:

abarbarian

congrats. :(

It will turn up in a sale sometime for just a few bucks. :shifty:

I'm at Apprentice Sniper level now. :whistling:

I saw a trailer for Sniper once; the graphic violence was a bit too much for me. And I even liked playing the recent Tomb Raider which is fairly gory.

abarbarian

Of course this is for Steam users. ;)

Yup.Once you have a game installed you can play offline.

I saw a trailer for Sniper once; the graphic violence was a bit too much for me. And I even liked playing the recent Tomb Raider which is fairly gory.

Certainly is gory though more anatomical drawing style than real lifelike.It is so far a pretty decent play,not easy yet not too hard. :breakfast: