• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Corrine

Corrine

The Mystical Rose

• Forum Admins
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:51 AM

Pale Moon has been updated to Version 26.4.1. The update includes security fixes as well as minor bug fixes.  To get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window.  Select About Pale Moon > Check for Updates.

Release Notes
Posted Image

Take a walk through the "Security Garden" -- Where Everything is Coming up Roses!

Remember - A day without laughter is a day wasted.
May the wind sing to you and the sun rise in your heart.

#2 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Board Bigwig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:12 AM

Somewhere along the ways, PM took a wrong turn. I'm pretty sure it has to do with graphics driver. I am constantly getting "Not Responding" problems over the past year or so and it has been much worse over the last 2 months. And not just on one OS or pc, across multiple computers.
I'm even one of the few who sent in a few dollars to the project :(
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#3 OFFLINE   zlim

zlim

It's me, plodr

• Forum MVP
  • 6,928 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

You need to start a thread on the Palemoon forum
https://forum.palemoon.org/index.php

I do when I have an issue.
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image