• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Jeber

• Arena2045

• linuxdude32

Personally - I love it. Makes me think of Dr. Seusss. I guess maybe it is time to go update my image!Julia B)

Ah yes. I choose mine because I'm spending a great amount of my spring break playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.Jeber on the other hand... lets just say he didn't have a choice. B)

Well, that explains what yours is. I was wondering. Enjoy the spring break. My daughter starts her tomorrow on her way to the Bahamas. Guess I won't see her this time. :DJulia B)

Guest LilBambi

LOL! Well, this is all too funny!But I will have to say I will be glad when Jeber gets his other avatar back LOL!That HUGE fish is staring at me LOL!

I'd like to thank Dr. Titan for the semi-successful reversal of evolution in turning me from a penguin into a fish. And such a ................ fish, at that. Dr. Titan, I owe you one. :blink: Suddenly I have the strongest urge to audition for a lead part in Finding Nemo 2. >_<Is that supposed to be my cheek, or......, never mind. :)

linuxdude32
I'd like to thank Dr. Titan for the semi-successful reversal of evolution in turning me from a penguin into a fish.  And such a ................ fish, at that.  Dr. Titan, I owe you one.  :blink:
Did you lose a bet, Jeber? :)

Jason...see that thumb you have sticking up? Well, (censored by SFNL Professional Services) :blink:

Guest LilBambi

LOL!OK, now where is Dr. Titan when you need him. Such a tricky fella ... first playing tricks on the Water Cooler Highlanders (talk of closing the cooler or using a water filter on it!*), and now this .... Where will it all end :unsure: I feel your pain Jeber....... ;) * As if anyone would really buy a major announcement being placed in the Water Cooler! :P Everyone knows that any announcements would be made in the Announcements Forum or the Feedback/Suggestion Forum! LOL!

Ah yes.  I choose mine because I'm spending a great amount of my spring break playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
So how is FF:CC? Is it worth buying? Do I really need a GBA to make it worthwhile?

Ah yes.  I choose mine because I'm spending a great amount of my spring break playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
So how is FF:CC? Is it worth buying? Do I really need a GBA to make it worthwhile?
Typing this as I run out the door....Worth buying? **** YEAHNeed a GBA? No, but having one makes it a little more interesting since it can give you so much information depending on what color you paint Mog, your Moogle companion.Yes you do need a GBA if you want to play multi player. Each person needs a GBA and a GBA to GC link cable.Also... I might add that having a GBA SP with it's flip open design and front-lit (back lit, whatever) display is much more useful with FF: CC. With the lit display you dont have to position the GBA such that you can see the screen, and the flip open design lets you set it down and not have to pick it up to look at it.But if you have a Game Cube, and you like the Final Fantasy type of games, this is a must have. It will take some getting used too, because it's branching off into a different type of game play.If you have a GBA, GREAT get a link cable to hook it to your GC and you will be on your way. If not that's ok, it's still a great game.- Josh

On the topic of gamecube games...I just rented Metal Gear Solid: The Twin SnakesHaving never played the original, this is the perfect way for me to do so!Ok...off to play! :unsure:

Guest LilBambi

ah, oh! :luck: -- looks like we's in trubble now! :clap: (where's my good luck charm...scrambling for cover or is that clover!)o:) :) :drooling: :drooling: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :flowers: :worthy: :harhar::clap: :harhar: :bounce: :bounce: :zorro: :medic: :fish: :fish: :kiss::hmm: :kiss: :star: :rant: :nuke: :hmm: :clap: :clap: :hmm::cat: :hmm: :cat: :) :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:sorcerer: :flowers: Maybe not luck, but a little :) undercover work to find him. He must be a :harhar: magician to keep such a low post count. Maybe I can :drooling: :drooling: swim right by and miss him. Julia :sorcerer: :worthy:

Oh no. He is at it again. At least the bones were picked clean. :) Do we have to behave to keep it from happening to us? :drooling: Julia :drooling:

Guest LilBambi
HELP!!Titan kidnapped my Opus, and ate my fish...  :sorcerer:
Oh! No! :worthy: Here's some of my :sorcerer: Jeber ... maybe it will work for you! Or maybe you just need a :drooling: or to do some :) thing or something! I don't know! :flowers: Hope you backed up your Opus! But I think the :drooling: is a goner! :harhar: