1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   réjean

réjean

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 4,471 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

Hi everyone!
We had a problem with our modem 2 weeks ago. We got it replaced but since then my wife cannot access the internet from her Windows 7. There is an old PCLinuxOS distro installed on the same hard drive that I haven't used for a long time which can connect to the internet which she has started to use. Now I would like to move her bookmarks from Windows to Linux but when I move her profile I get an error message. I am willing to uninstall firefox and delete the .mozilla folder and any other before reinstalling.
Can someone tell me what is the best way for her to have access to her old bookmarks again? Thanks@
registered linux user #374889

#2 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,168 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

Export them out of the windows 7 machine and move them to the linux machine and then import them using your browser of choice.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users