Debian Stretch release date!

sunrat

I can verify that flashplugin-nonfree is broken. You can't install Flash in Firefox unless you do it manually. As for Pepperflash that isn't available either. The only way for Flash in Google based browsing is to install Chrome from Google's repo.

Edited by raymac46

abarbarian

I can verify that flashplugin-nonfree is broken. You can't install Flash in Firefox unless you do it manually. As for Pepperflash that isn't available either. The only way for Flash in Google based browsing is to install Chrome from Google's repo.

Senior moment perhaps !!! Could this have been intended for another thread ? :whistling:

No the link gives a list of packages that will be removed from Stretch before release because of a critical bug. Flashplayerplugin-nonfree is one of those packages. :yes:

Edited by raymac46

abarbarian

No the link gives a list of packages that will be removed from Stretch before release because of a critical bug. Flashplayerplugin-nonfree is one of those packages. :yes:

Ooooops my bad. :w00tx100: