Mozilla Calendar (for Windows)

Lover of quiet computers

Lover of quiet computers

I read somewhere that while Camino for OS X has not yet reached its 1.0 milestone, it's generally considered stable enough that "isolated" or "widespread" data loss, as a result of bugs, is not a concern.My question is: Can the same be said for Mozilla Calendar, even though it has not yet reached 1.0? (Can I use it without worrying about it being problematic?)I would really like to know the pravailling—or even unanimous—view on this, rather than more individual opinions.

I assume you'd be integrating it with Mozilla 1.3.1 or 1.4? From what I've read on the Mozillazine forums, it works quite well. I personally have never used it, so I can't say myself though. From the sounds of it, it works well for most people. There are some bugs, but that's par for the course... If you want more information, I'd do a search on the MozillaZine forums.. http://forums.mozillazine.orgEdit - Moved this into the Mozilla Sub-forums. :blink:

Just don't try it with Phoenix/Firebird yet. While theoretically it should work with that browser, there is a known bug that causes an infinite loop of scrolling and screen re-draws once an event has been added.