- Well, the house builder didn't put in the best quality system. We don't sell these units anymore and if you don't look after them you probably are looking at a 10-year life - it's now going on 14.
- Of course, you do look after it so that is a good sign you'll get a longer life.
- Installation is important and looking at the tags I see this system was installed by the best tech in the company at the time. He is now a college HVAC instructor.
- This furnace seems to be a particularly good example. The combustion test I ran is well within spec - no problems with the heat exchanger or burners - very clean.
- The A/C evaporator coil looks very clean as well and no signs of leaks or corrosion. The condensing unit is getting old but a start kit was put on a few years ago and that makes it a lot easier on the compressor so that is good.
So does that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling or what?
77 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by securitybreach )
44 Views · 7 Replies ( Last reply by V.T. Eric Layton )
47 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by securitybreach )
a slackware thread
saturnian - Today, 10:13 AM
I Broke Reddit!
V.T. Eric Layton - Yesterday, 09:48 PM
raymac46 - Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Torchwood & Doctor Who Humble Audiobook Bundle
abarbarian - Yesterday, 06:07 AM
New mechanical keyboard built from parts
securitybreach - Aug 19 2018 05:50 PM
My systems' configs
securitybreach - Aug 19 2018 10:42 AM
My eyes!! this is not good IMHO...a modern text browser....
wa4chq - Aug 19 2018 10:09 AM
LOAF aka Linux On A Floppy
wa4chq - Aug 17 2018 07:51 PM
raymac46 - Aug 17 2018 03:20 PM
Is A Free VPN Safe To Use?
sunrat - Aug 16 2018 09:00 PM
Mozilla Removes 23 Firefox Add-Ons That Snooped on Users
Corrine - Aug 16 2018 07:35 PM
Pale Moon Version 28.0.0 Released
Corrine - Aug 16 2018 11:56 AM
Microsoft Security Bulletin Release for August, 2018
Corrine - Aug 14 2018 02:27 PM
Adobe Flash Player Security Updates Released
Corrine - Aug 14 2018 11:03 AM
Adobe Reader DC and Acrobat DC Security Updates Released
Corrine - Aug 14 2018 10:59 AM
mac, Google, Bing, wa4chq, securitybreach