Photo

Firefox Not Supporting Live Streaming HTML5

Today, 01:49 PM

Posted by V.T. Eric Layton in Social Media
Hmm... I found out today that my Firefox doesn't support live streaming of html5 videos. Phooey! I guess I'll have to watch the NOVA special presentation about the eclipse later tonight on PBS.

https://html5test.com/

Posted Image

:angry2:

0 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

6 iOS 11 iPad improvements in video

Today, 07:19 AM

Posted by Computerworld in Computerworld News

With iOS 11, Apple made a range of great changes for iPad users, and the company has produced six useful videos to guide you through using some of these. (You’ll find a range of other great improvements for enterprise users here). These have implications on enterprise and personal iPad users.

What hasn’t Apple told us about iOS 11?

It is interesting that Apple’s has decided to introduce this short collection of feature-focused videos because when the company announced the tablet improvements within iOS 11, it quietly promised even more. Speaking at the WWDC launch, Apple VP Greg Jozwiak stressed, "You haven't heard the full iOS 11 story yet as relates to iPad."

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

View the full article

0 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

NIST: In mobile authentication, think hardware, not software

Today, 06:00 AM

Posted by Computerworld in Computerworld News

Retail is in an awkward in-between stage when it comes to online security. In shifting their purchasing to online options, shoppers are using both desktop computers and mobile devices. Had they moved straight to mobile, authentication options would be numerous, including selfies and other biometric authentication such as fingerprints.

But the National Institute of Standards and Technology's National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence(NCCoE) is trying to bolster security and authentication on desktops and mobile devices. It was spurred to tackle its Multifactor Authentication for e-Commerce project because of the realization that increased security in the physical world (with such steps as cards with EMV chips) means thieves are going to start to focus more on card-not-present transactions.

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

View the full article

0 Views · 0 Replies

Latest Discussions

Site Navigation

Online Users

1 members, 40 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Yahoo, Google, Pete!

Portal v1.1.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS