I think Linus quoted me.

cybormoron

OK, I don't think Linus is reading my Google Plus stream nor was he actually quoting me but this did raise my eyebrows when I read it. I commented about having a "heatwave in Michigan" a few days ago and searching that phrase reveals only Michigan news sources for that phrase. So where did he get that phrase?. I'm sure he's reading other news sources but you never can tell, right?

Anyways, it snowed where he is and apparently he doesn't like it, lol. What? A Finn complaining about snow? That is funny. :hysterical:

here's the post

a2dabd181113990.jpg

here's the pic of his patio furniture all covered with snow, lol.

137ec5181113998.jpg

Luv ya, Linus and watch out for more snow. :hysterical:

Guest LilBambi

Wow and we have been having a real 'heat wave' ... Spring has sprung and we have had 60s overnight and 70s-80s during the day and rain/thunderstorms off and on with beautiful sunshine here in Virginia.

should heatwave (heat wave) be one or two words? Where's a grammar cop when you need one? :hysterical:

edit by me:

I thought penguins loved snow. :hysterical:

Edited by cybormoron

securitybreach
Last I heard, Portland is in Oregon. But then I guess you come from Dixie! :lol:

Fixed.... I was a tad tipsy last night when I wrote that

Nice catch :thumbsup:

I can speak for those of us in Virginia that I think we skipped Winter. Went from Fall to Spring. And just think. Last "WINTER" we had 18 inches of snow on the ground Christmas day 2010 in Virginia Beach.

I personally think that Linus does read your google + stream Steve. He should have given credit to the author. :hysterical:

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!