D-Link Video Cam

normanlp

I am having problems installing D-Link's DSB-C100 Webcam. I am running Windows 98SE.I go through the installation procedures and I insert my Windows CD when asked but the installation program is unable to locate file iyuv_32.dll.I did a google search and most of the dll sites do not show this file. A couple of the sites show this file as part of the Windows XP driver.Can anybody help me locate this file and also where would I put it so that the installation program would pick it up.I also have a logitech QuickCam Express installed, I don't think that this has any bearing on my problem though. I mentioned it just in case.Thank you ....... Norm

1. Have you gone to D-links site and downloaded the latest drivers there?2. Have you tried the install without the other Cam plugged in?

Guest ThunderRiver

iyuv_32.dll really has nothing to do with Windows Xp. It is actually Intel Indeo® Video YUV Codec, and most Microsoft games (such as Flight Simulator) uses that codec. You should do a search on it. I believe that codec is freeTechnically, if you can grab such file from Windows Xp, the code should still work. But you have to try it and see. http://www.codec-download.de/modules.php?n...download&cid=11 Provides a YUV codec, but there is no guarantee that it works. Perhaps you could find the codec right off your driver CD?