Spectrwm Users Unite!

wa4chq

Hey all....it's been awhile. Still enjoy "reading the mail" and absorbing the knowledge that you guys offer....tnx.

Anyone else besides me use Spectrwm? A few years back I was using I3 but discovered spectrwm and really like it. I was just wondering if there are other users out there and what tricks or tweaks you've done to yours.....maybe share config files.

Thanks and have a good Tuesday.

Hey saturnian.....tnx for the links. I have seen those as well as what's posted on:

http://dotshare.it/dots/

What I like with dostshare is they show a screenshot and give the config files....but occasionally I have questions about the config files and thought if anyone here uses it we could swap info.....btw, I use it only because I like the way it looks and handles not because of the type of work I do....lol, I work outside normally and use a computer for relaxation. And it's also very impressive to look at! When I'm at the library and someone happens to walk by and peek at my lappy, how cool is that? ;)

Sorry but I only use i3wm..

Yeah, I've spent some time with some tiling window managers but I'm a lot more comfortable with Openbox and Fluxbox. Lol, when I was using AwesomeWM, I kept trying to use it more like what I do with Openbox. Maybe I'll take another look sometime.

• Like 2