Welcome to Bruno!

Scot

Welcome, Bruno (previously "onurb")!You've proved yourself a great asset to this forum, and we're very pleased you've agreed to join the moderation team.Everyone, go easy on 'im. Well, for a couple of days, anyway. :D -- Scot

GolfProRM

Go easy on him, huh? :D Shoot, he's been more help when it comes to Linux than I could've ever imagined I'd find... Have my Linux OS up and running very smoothly thanks to him... This spot is definitely deserved!!!!CONGRATULATIONS BRUNO!!!!You definitely deserve it! :D

...  This spot is definitely deserved!!!!CONGRATULATIONS BRUNO!!!!You definitely deserve it! ;)
I agree, completely GolfProRM... and thanks, Bruno.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. Could not have come so far if you people did not read my posts and commented on it in a positive way. As we get more readers in this forum every day, we will need you, the posters of the first hour, to give them what they are after: good, simple and effective advice. After all it's you that make the forum to something worth while, not the moderators. ( We're only here to keep you docile and polite <_< ) ;) Bruno

<_< Polite maybe, docile never!Joy
LOL, got you jumping of your chair there Greengeek ?? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Bruno

Guest LilBambi

Welcome Bruno!Always look forward to your Linux Tips!And good luck with the 9.1 install ... I made sure I am tracking the 9.1 install Topic to keep track of how it is going <_>