Uninstalling Snapz

LLfan

Wow, with the install and setup of Candybar, Dragthing, MightyMouse, and ShapeShifter I have been a busy boy this evening!Wanted to post some screenies at my blog but can't for the life of me get Snapz uninstalled. Simple as dragging to the trash? Too easy! I tried that and everytime I Shift+Command+3 it opens snapz and takes a pic with it.So how do I get rid of this app? :sweatingbullets:

Are you sure you dragged the actual program icon to the trash and not just an alias (shortcut)? Have you looked to make sure there isn't another copy elsewhere on your hard drive, in Home, Applications, etc.? Did you get rid of the prefs file, if there is one?

First:Go to System Preferences > Accounts > Select your Account > Startup Items > Remove the "Snapz Pro X" listing by highlighting it and clicking the minus sign.* if its not listed thats ok, continue on...Second:Activate Snapz by either clicking on the app icon or by using the keyboard short cuts.Once activated quit it by pressing Command+QThird:Go to the Applications folder and drag the "Snapz Pro X" folder to the trash, just for the heck of it empty the trash.Forth:Log out, then back in.... should be gone for good.

Well, the trick seemed to be logging off. Once I logged off it acted as if it was finally gone.I knew I had the process right lol! :w00t: