Forum Archives Searching for a post.

mhbell

I have been searching for a post I made back around May or June of 2003 titled "why I use Linux" or "why I choose Linux". The farthest that I have been able to go back is 2009. Did the forum lose a bunch of posts when they changed the format or is there some archives where I can find older posts 2003 to 2004.

Mel

I searched also tried to search posts by author cannot get past 2009 tried to search ATL 2005 to 2003 no luck. it apears all of my posts from 2003 to 2009 are missing.

V.T. Eric Layton

Is this the topic you were talking about, Mel?

http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=2541entry32187

In order to search back to the beginning of time here at Scot's, you have to click the little gear wheel next to the search box on the main page and set your date parameters using the drop-down calendars. I searched for "why I choose linux" from 1 July 2003 to 1 July 2017 and found the above for you.

• Like 2

Is this the topic you were talking about, Mel?

http://forums.scotsn...541

In order to search back to the beginning of time here at Scot's, you have to click the little gear wheel next to the search box on the main page and set your date parameters using the drop-down calendars. I searched for "why I choose linux" from 1 July 2003 to 1 July 2017 and found the above for you.

Thank You Thank You! Eric. That is the one I was looking for. I wanted to compare it with what I have now in Equipment, Windows and Linux software. Thanks again

Mel

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

You're welcome, Mel. Feel free to revive that thread and compare via a new posting there. :)