MEAT & Sexy Women

Ozidave

;) :D Aussie women are kinda... ah... er... more robust than I would have expected. Probably have to be to fend off the male aussies. :hmm: :lol: Edited by EdP

Ugh >_<That is just wrong. :hmm:
Body Building is an International Sport. And the 'Fairer' sex is NOT excluded from participating in what used to be a traditional Men's Sport. :D Something about Equal Right's! if one could call it equal? :lol: ;) I don't think they should play football either... But who am I to Judge ? :o

:hmm: :( :thumbsdown: B) I thought womens was supposed to be,, soft n sexy n cuddley n warm n all them thar lady like qualities ... Other than the fact those pics are just ugly and what EdP said too, I'd be scared to be within touching distance................

I found them pretty amusing to be honest, and even had to laugh at some of them. But then, I'm not sure if it was the pics I was laughing at, or some of the Shock-Horror replies I was pre-empting being posted once the 'Judging' had commenced. :D I will go to add, "I've seen better meat hanging on Butcher's Hooks". And GFX manipulation, or Drag Body-Builders' or whatever...... Why would anyone WANT to look like that. Male or Female ???? >_< :( B)

:hmm:  :hmm:  Aussie women are kinda... ah... er... more robust than I would have expected.  Probably have to be to fend off the male aussies.  :D  B)
Give it a break........... We AIN'T that strong. :( :P I wonder if 'Arnold' has given them the eye over as a potential...... Never Mind! Forget I mentioned it >_< :D

:( B) I dunno...a case a beer and 2 fifths of Jack Daniels...they might look....well then again Maybe not....don't think there is enough Jack or Beer >_<

:hmm:  :hmm: I dunno...a case a beer and 2 fifths of Jack Daniels...they might look....well then again Maybe not....don't think there is enough Jack or Beer :(
A Vivid imagination would certainly be needed one would think! B) But I don't think the Brain is Capable of conjuring THAT much up!. Even with the help of an 'overdose' of alcohol. :D >_<

Body Building is an International Sport. And the 'Fairer' sex is NOT excluded from participating in what used to be a traditional Men's Sport. B) Something about Equal Right's! if one could call it equal?   >_< :( I don't think they should play football either... But who am I to Judge ? :D
I hope this is a case of Adobe Photoshop touch up. They are frightening!

Guest Paracelsus
OH! Gawd! George is on the 'Instant-Stupid'
Leave it to George!!! :w00tx100:Can you imagine these, errrrrrrrr... Beauties??... Cruising the Docks when the Fleet comes home??"Hello, Sailor!" :whistling: :huh: (Dear Lord!! Dare I say NO?)Pass the Pussers, Please!!! :P :P

I was wondering about the Photo Shop aspect too. This is the cover of a serious book sold by Amazon, she's real as can be. Not quite as overwhelming as some of the others, but (no pun intended) - in the same vein.woman.jpg

very seriously i cannot understand why anyone can find that attractive . if the lord ( nature for any nonbelievers ) wanted us to look like that i think we would have been made that way .

Well, we know George is easy to persuade now. I have seen some of these on television a time or two when they are having competitions. It really is not much different from when guys bulk up like that. George, it would probably be cheaper for you to go buy some silver than go after that.