• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,516 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:50 PM

A friend of mine posted this on G+ who said "No mention of today anywhere... For shame..". I have been using Archlinux for 10 years and I didn't know about it either....

Posted Image

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Arch_Linux
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#2 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 20,815 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

Pretty cool. I first installed Arch back in 2006-7 when I was distro farming. There are some trivial things that I don't like about Arch, but I could never let those minor subjective issues on my part darken my opinion of this operating system as a whole. Arch is basically an OUTSTANDING GNU/Linux distribution; from the OS itself all the way through to the AWESOME wiki and support community.

If Slackware, Gentoo, Debian, etc. aren't quite your thing, I would definitely recommend you try Arch.

#3 ONLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Thread Kahuna

• Forum MVP
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday Arch ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shame I missed the party. Posted Image :beer:
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 22,516 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

View Postabarbarian, on 16 March 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

Happy Birthday Arch ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shame I missed the party. Posted Image :beer:

The party never ends..... B)
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#5 ONLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Thread Kahuna

• Forum MVP
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

View Postsecuritybreach, on 16 March 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

View Postabarbarian, on 16 March 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

The party never ends..... B)

True . So true. :clap:
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users