Best Firefox Extensions

unnisasi

Web Developer, ColorZilla (colour picker), Sage (RSS feed reader), and FoxyTunes (control your favourite media players from Firefox's status bar). :P

Pardon my ignorance, but what does googlebar offer, especially since we have a gogle search bar built-in already?;)
If you have used the Google tool bar In Internet Explorer, it has many if not all of the features. I removed the search box when I installed the ext. :P Basically it's my comfort blanket from IE 6.0... :w00t:Edit: Here's a screenshot...googlebar.jpg

If you have used the Google tool bar In Internet Explorer, it has many if not all of the features. I removed the search box when I installed the ext.  :w00tx100: Basically it's my comfort blanket from IE 6.0...  :w00t:Edit: Here's a screenshot...googlebar.jpg
It seems to take up real estate on the screen. :hmm:

It seems to take up real estate on the screen. :hmm:
No more than it does in IE 6.0 . I would agree with you if my screen settings were :w00tx100: 800 x 600 :clap: , my screen resolution is set at 1152 x 864 so it does not really bother me. :thumbsup:Edit: If I need more room there is alway F11...

No more than it does in IE 6.0 .  I would agree with you if my screen settings were  :hmm: 800 x 600 :w00tx100: , my screen resolution is set at 1152 x 864 so it does not really bother me.    :thumbsup:Edit: If I need more room there is alway F11...
I have a digital 17" monitor set to a res of 1024 X 768 , I still do not need unnecessary stuff on my screen. On my second PC I use a 19 " set to the same resolution and I do not use any form of added toolbars whether they be Google, Yahoo or whatever. I see no real need for them.But to each their own. :clap:

nlinecomputers

Well lets see I have googlebar, bugmenot, spellbound, Downloadwith, Things they left out, User Agent switcher, Nuke Anything, Sage, weatherfox, TBE, Autohide, ChromeEdit, Autofill, and now Colorzilla(thanks Peachy) :w00tx100: :happyrollsick: :bounce: :thumbsup:

Adblock, Single Window, googlebar, Weatherfox, Image Zoom, Translate, User Agent Switcher, ChromEdit, Paste and Go, ieView, Launchy (disabled)I loaded Launchy because Adobe PDFs wouldn't open, but Launchy wouldn't open them either. Then I installed PDF reader over my PDF Pro editor and the Firefox worked again. So I disabled Launchy. In addition I really like MAB, but I run that as a separate icon so it looks like an App all by itself. Oh. Sorry, MAB=Mozilla Amazon Browser.