Interesting email I got ;)

Guest ThunderRiver

Guest ThunderRiver

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weinert, Daryl" <weinert@engin.umich.edu>To: <All.CoE.Students@engin.umich.edu>Cc: "Stella W. Pang" <pang@umich.edu>Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 10:49 AMSubject: Scott McNealy, CEO of Sun Microsystems speaking on campus 5/9/03, 9 amScott McNealy, CEO of Sun Microsystems will be giving a talk on Friday,May 9th at 9:00 am at the Michigan Union in the Pendleton Room.Mr. McNealy co-founded Sun Microsystems in 1982. The company has grownto become a leading global supplier of network computing solutions, withrevenues of more than $13 billion. Since taking the reins as CEO in1984, Mr. McNealy has steered Sun to steady growth and innovation. Hisvision and success have made him one of the more influential and widelyquoted leaders in the fast-moving IT industry.He will discuss his vision of the future of technology and Sun's placein it. There will be Q&A at the end.Daryl C. WeinertDirector, Corporate RelationsUniversity of Michigan - College of Engineering(734) 647-7057weinert@umich.edu http://www.engin.umich.edu/relations/corporate

Guest ComputerBob

Oh, yeah -- one more thing. If you talk to him about me, he'll probably deny that he even knows me. He's such a kidder. <_<